Saturday 17 April 2010

Keep Calm and Carry On

Stereophonics have long been one of our favourite bands and, sad though it may seem, not being able to see them again was one of the things that I didn't like about leaving the UK.  We've seen them once in Birmingham and three times in Cardiff and we try and go to a gig with every tour they do.

As luck would have it. their 2010 World Tour "Keep Calm and Carry On" was coming to Melbourne and the tickets were released on my birthday!  There was much excitement in the build up to the night - and it didn't disappoint.  The Palace was an amazing theatre venue with several levels you could view the stage from and I had the best view I've ever had of them.  Normally we would be near the front where I can't see a thing, but this time we went up a few levels and could actually watch them.

The photos here don't do it justice because they were just taken with my iphone - but I've added them all the same!


And here's the set list: 
Live 'N' Love 
1000 Trees 
More Life In A Tramps Vest 
Chaplin 
I Got Your Number 
Superman 
Pick a Part That's New 
Uppercut 
Stuck In A Rut 
I Wouldn't Believe Your Radio 
You Stole My Money Honey 
Maybe Tomorrow 
Trouble 
Have A Nice Day 
Billy Davey's Daughter 
Bright Red Star 
Vegas Two Times 
Could You Be The One 
Innocent 
Caravan Holiday 
Just Looking  
Local Boy In The Photograph

Encore: 
She's Alright  
The Bartender and the Thief  
Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment