Tuesday 15 September 2009

The Leaving Do!!!



















































So, here it is!!!! The first post on our blog!! I've tried to add a few piccies that capture the night that was our leaving do! I've only added a small number of pictures (you can see them all on my FaceBook page!), but I think they show that we had a brilliant night, and lots of people came to say their goodbyes and wish us well!

I'm still very excited about our adventure down under, but I did come away from the evening feeling very loved, and wondering why I was leaving so many good friends to move to the other side of the world! But then I remembered that it is because they are such good friends that I know we'll stay in touch and it will mean that I have more interesting stories to tell!
Love you all guys, and thanks for a brilliant send off!!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment