Friday 18 December 2009

Birthdays!

This week is always a busy week for birthdays but this year it's all the other way around!  Normally I don't get to see my brother on his birthday, but I do get to see my dad and Emma.

This year I got to take my brother out for a birthday lunch - the first time that that has ever happened!  It was a scorcher of a day (39 degrees!) and we met at the Brown Cow in Hampton.  And it was lovely!

Today, however is Jimmy and Emma's birthday and we don't get to see them so we've been feeling a bit home sick.  Posting my dad's card a week early seemed very strange and I came over all uneccessary in a shopping centre when I posted his card - I miss him!

We've managed to Skype them both to say 'Happy Birthday', but I just wanted to do this blog update to wish Jimmy and Emma a very happy birthday, and although we can't give you birthday kisses, we're thinking of you anyhow.




No comments:

Post a Comment